Skip to Content
Back to top
Charitable Gift Annuity
How It Works
- You transfer cash or securities to Food For The Poor. Our minimum gift requirement is $5,000.
- Food For The Poor pays you, yourself and a spouse, or any two beneficiaries you name, fixed payment for life.
- Beneficiaries are recommended to be at least 65 years of age at the time of the gift.
- When the contract ends, the remaining balance passes to Food For The Poor to advance the gospel.
- Receive dependable, cash-flow for life, regardless of fluctuations in the market.
- In many cases, receive payments at a rate higher than the interest you are currently receiving on investments.
- Receive an immediate income tax deduction for a portion of your gift.
- A portion of your annuity payment will be tax-free.
- Are you a younger donor? Consider a deferred gift annuity.
Download a brochure on this topic: